Monday, February 15, 2010

Anyone Miss ME???

Ok, so as you may know I have lacked in my blogging efforts. But have no fear, Darci Meyer is back and continuing on her goals. February 15th, 2010 + President's Day + I don't have to work = getting back on track. Today I worked out with my slim in 6 DVD's, I've never offically completed the six weeks, so this time, I am going to try. Two weeks on start up, two weeks on ramp it up, and two weeks on Burn It! Sounds fun huh?? I know, I am overflowing with excitement. :)

I have continued to read the Beck Diet Solution book and have learned a lot. I eat a lot, I have a lot of triggers, and I enjoy my time in the kitchen/table. So, this week I am going to work on revamping my unhealthy habits into healthy habits. It's so easy, I know I will have it beat in a day or so.....

Books read so far, Remember Me from Sophia Kinsella (very good!) I'm am currently reading The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. So far, great book as well! I may be fat, but wow, I'm good at picking some great reads!

Finally, I am working on spirtual growth. I am working through the bible, but have also realized that my growth is happening every day with the people that I am around. I feel I have grown as a person and am thankful for the influences in my life.

LIFE IS GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. :))) Phew! I didn't know if I could go another day without Word From the Wise Darci Meyer. Thanks for posting!!!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID miss you.

    ???

    Even though, I see you more than anyone else in the world. Can't beat a great boss!

    Good luck this weekend. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete